Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Haunted Houses!


I love haunted houses!!!! I of course get scared very easily. However, I love the adrenaline feeling. I love it. It is so ironic, to pay someone to scare you, but that is the joy of Halloween and Haunted Houses. Of course, all of my friends love to see me get scared. They kept telling the "creatures" throughout the experience my name, which caused me even more terror. I don't like them knowing my name. I screamed a lot, and might of hyperventilated a little too. It was definitely fun though! Oh and after we walked out there was some creepy man dressed up we had to get our picture by.




2 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

ahhh meg, i miss you! i definitely would be there screaming with you!

Clark Family said...

I hate Halloween and will never go to a haunted house again in my life. :)