Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Fourth of July!







I am a little behind on things but I am trying to catch up! The fourth was a great day. I went to layton parade with my brothers and dad and our family friends, the Hunsakers. After that parade, I went over to Kaysville's parade to meet up with some friends for the water fight portion of the parade. I hadn't never heard of this before and it was crazy! I saw a whole new side to Mike. He turns evil once you put a water gun in his hand. Also Matt made sure to tell some guy with a pressure hose to get me wet so needless to say I got SOAKED!!!














Then that night we had a family barbecue with my family, the Halleys and the Hunsakers. Afterwards we went to the Layton fireworks. All in all it was just your traditional fourth of july celebrations...but it was super FUN!!!



3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like a fun day! I'm excited to keep us with you through this blog!

Jamie Blake said...

ah megs! looks like you have been having lots of fun! reading your blog makes me miss hanging out with you! love ya!

Marko Mijic said...

Meg, looks like you had a party. Ben is huge! I can not believe how big he has gotten.
As soon as I get home on the 16th we are going to Cafe Rio!
Marko