Sunday, July 13, 2008

Low Dough Country Concert











Well I am trying to catch up on my posting. This is still a very new world to me. On June 30th, I went to Orem to celebrate Utah Valley State College becoming Utah Valley University. They had a concert and the tickets were only like 5 bucks!! Josh Gracin, Jo Nichols, and Collin Raye performed with fireworks after. It was such a fun concert!!! And Vanessa and I got to go up and get REALLY close to Josh Gracin but he didn't want to take away from Jo Nichols singing so he went back to his trailer, but it was still neat!!

1 comments:

Marko Mijic said...

Nice pictures! It looks like you had a great time. I hope everything else is going well. DC is still amazing and I am still having a great time minus the drama that occurs once in a while.

Say hello to the partents, siblings, and of course my two favorite grandmothers.

Marko