Monday, September 22, 2008

Catching Up


I am not even going to try to get everything I have done in the past little bit on here. Life has been crazy busy, but so good! I have been going to my little bro Ben's games every Friday night. He is playing so well and so far they haven't lost any of their season games. School is crazy busy. I am taking 20 credits this semester and it is hard to find time for it all with work also, but things are going very well so far. We are playing indoor soccer right now. We have a blast but have yet to win...we will get better...I have faith in us. This last weekend was amazing. I went to the scrapbook expo. It was amazing. I went with Stephanie and Heather. We found some amazing deals!!!! What a blast!!!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

I was amazing. Life changing.

Hannah and Grace said...

Those first couple of pics. look kinda lezbo.