Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've been tagged! 8 Things

Well Jamie tagged me on her blog and I am procrastinating homework, so I am going to try this out.

8 TV Shows I love To Watch (If I ever have time)
1 Lost
2 Grey's Anatomy
3 The Hills
4 Criminal Minds
5 ER
6 The New Beverly Hills 90210
7 Wizards of Waverly Place
8 Private Practice

8 Favorite Restaurants
1 Romano's Macaroni Grill
2 Cheesecake Factory
3 Pizza Factory
4 Olive Garden
5 Pei Wei/PF Changs
6 Chili's
7 Mimi's Cafe
8 Applebees

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1 Woke Up at 8
2 Did Some Homework/Studying
3 Went To Work at 1
4 After work I went to my Night Class, and a very attractive gent sat next to me!
5 Went to singles ward FHE...we played volleyball which is one of my most favorite things in the whole world...
6 Had a very interesting conversation with Matt, Zach, Spencer forever at the church
7 Showered so I didn't smell bad...
8 Watched Made of Honor as I fell asleep

8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1 My laptop getting fixed and rid of the virus
2 My car selling...ASAP!
3 Successfully finishing the 20 credits I am taking this semester
4 Getting A Great Internship for the Summer
5 Using my New Scrapbook Stuff
6 Fall Break (I want to go somewhere fun!)
7 Volleyball Thursday Night, and My Soccer Game tonight
8 Grandma's Birthday Party Tomorrow Night

8 Things on my Wish List
1 An IPhone
2 A new car!!! (Hopefully before Christmas)
3 The Sweatshirt/Coat at Buckle that I haven't broken down and bought yet
4 New shoes...fake animal print especially
5 New Cricut Cartridges
6 Graduating!!!
7 Getting My Homework Caught Up...This has to happen which means I should get off of my blog and start doing it...
8 My Knight in Shining Armor (not anytime soon though) haha!

8 People I tag
Heather, Chelsea, Jackie, Ashley, Ryan, Nicole, Andrea, and Mollie

2 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Yay Megs! I am so glad that you did this tag! You are hilarious- I miss hanging out with you! maybe fall break you can come visit me!! i don't even have a fall break!

steph said...

Hey thanks for the comment! That's cool you found my blog through Jamie! Things are going well, how about you? It looks like you are busy and having fun!