Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Bad





Well my laptop has obtained a virus called XP antivirus 2008. Trust me if you get this virus run...it has taken over my computer and after hours of working at getting rid of it, it is still there. My summer was amazing. School has started and things are very crazy. An update of the last month. I went to 2 rodeos.

The Ogden rodeo was a blast, and the davis county rodeo was so windy we didn't last long but it was fun. I started playing indoor soccer which is so fun, I just suck.
Stephanie Williams came home from her mission and that makes me so happy!!!!

I also got to go to my very first demolition derby.

I went to Jack Johnson and to Martina McBride in concert.


Jay and Bethany got married.

We went to Cheesecake Factory for Zach's birthday!
To end the summer, we had a barbecue to celebrate Marko coming home, and the end of summer!!! Highschool friend style.

2 comments:

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Megan!! Hey cool you have a blog :) Looks like you've had a way fun summer. That is so crappy about your computer virus :( I hope your laptop feels better soon!!

Clark Family said...

Holy poop. I don't know what to comment on since there was so much in this post...I'll start with what was V wearing to the rodeo? Ha ha! If you read this V sorry, but don't wear that shirt again...ever. And I would like the pictures you took for the events that I was a part of please. Like the eagel picture! I'm glad you finally posted something!! I'll check back in a month or two! J/K